Sunday 7 July 2013

Dog of the Day - 7th July 2013

I don't see that many new dogs any more, given that I tend to walk Henry in the same three parks every day. I've also got a bit nervous about photographing dogs and then putting their names on here, given that dog theft is rife (still hoping that these dogs are found safe); hence there aren't so many dog shots on here these days.

Anyway, was out yesterday and happened to have the camera with me and met this adorable little chap, Jake, who doesn't live around here (just visiting friends). He is a three-month old pug. He didn't sit or stand still much, so trying to get a shot of him was quite challenging, as it tends to be with excited little puppies. His owner gave me a treat and this helped a little and I managed to get a couple of shots.

What a cute little man!




1 comment: