Tuesday 28 May 2013

Dog of the Day - 28th May 2013

It's been a slow month for my dog photography. The weather's been generally atrocious, my in-laws have been here, and I've got to a point where I've taken photos of most of the dogs in the neighbourhood! Well, not quite, but I did actually suddenly get worried that it might be inappropriate to put photos on the web, with locations and the dogs' names, given the horrible prevalence for dog theft in the UK at the moment.

So today the Dog of the Day is going to be Henry again, who I will never stop taking photos of! I capture him in all sorts of positions (usually when he's on the sofa, looking a bit pissed off). Here is a shot of him doing just that. It's focused on his nose, which I used to be a bit obsessed with (but at least with the 5D the old macro lens doesn't work, so it's not that close). I don't think that the eyes have to be in focus in every shot.

If he could talk I reckon he'd be saying "mummy, get that thing away from my face; you know I don't like it!" Okay, enough of the anthropomorphising...

I made a collage a couple of weeks ago that show an array of his usual expressions. There will be more soon, no doubt!




No comments:

Post a Comment