Saturday 9 February 2013

Dogs in Action!

One of my dog's favourite activities is playing with other dogs. Sometimes I think he could just go on forever. There are lots of the other dogs in the neighbourhood that are very playful too - many are also puppies, so I've collated some recent photos of their games. They love jumping, boxing, rolling, fighting over balls, tug-of-war with sticks, or just chasing after each other, often round and round in circles. Sometimes they just like to potter about sniffing things or chewing sticks together. Sometimes they just need to catch their breath and just lie on the muddy ground, panting, hanging out together. I particularly like the way cocker spaniels' ears fly all over the place - they look like such mad things. I'm hoping for more snow, as they all loved playing in it!






No comments:

Post a Comment